CVs and Applications: A Beginner's Guide
- finding opportunities - jobs, Apprenticeships and courses
- understanding yourself - analysing your skills and competencies
- CVs - what to include and sample layouts
- application forms - including applying online and what employers are looking for
- after you've applied - useful tips on keeping track of your applications.
Clear, concise and easy to use, this book will help you present yourself effectively and positively during the crucial first stage of selection.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Actresses on the Victorian Stage: Feminine Performance and the Galatea Myth (Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture)
Mitigating Work Zone Safety and Mobility Challenges Through Intelligent Transportation Systems: Case Studies